Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Brainworx announces bx_digital V2
Brainworx has announced bx_digital V2, a digital mastering processor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
After months of work and intense beta testing we are proud to finally let you all see what we have come up with. Not only does V2 have many new features, but it also sounds better than ever thanks to completey re-designed filters and improved frequency range (>22kHz).
Changes in bx_digital V2
- Redesigned filters and improved frequency range (>22kHz).
- 3 Modes (M/S mastering, M/S recording, L/R stereo)
- New and unique 6-knob Center Section (individual PAN for Mid and Side Signals!)
- 11-band EQ (TDM, RTAS, VST, AU) incl. Shifter EQs up to 22 kHz
- Built-in De-Esser / dynamic EQ (1 kHz–22 kHz)
- Improved Mono-Maker (20 Hz–2kHz)
- Precise Correlation- and Balance-Metering
- Individual Bypass and Link for every feature!
- 4 Presets, Copy/Paste, Undo/Redo for all functions!
- New Auto-Solo and Auto-Listen modes for TDM & Native
bx_digital V2 will be available in October. bx_digital V1 is 33% off until V2 is available.
More information: Brainworx