- Individual switches for input and output (L/R or M/S) let you determine how the bx_control will work.
- L/R flip – easily swap left and right channels of any stereo signal or master sum (mix).
- Innovative solo buttons: listen to the essential “parts” of your stereo signals phase-corrected on BOTH speakers.
- Balance control: balance out any mix so the MONO signals that SHOULD BE in the center are centered properly FOR SURE.
- Mono maker: our unique tool to easily mono out your stereo signal in the bass frequencies, adjustable from 20Hz up to 22 kHz(!)
- Stereo width control: M/S width, adjustable with 1 knob from “0” (mono) up to 400%.
- Balance meter: will SHOW you if your mix is well centered.
- Correlation meter: will SHOW you if the phases of your stereo signals are correct.
- Hi-Res LED metering: PEAK and RMS metering, switchable L/R or M/S, with switchable PEAK HOLD.
Brainworx bx_control is available for Windows PC and Mac OSX (VST/RTAS), and costs 88 EUR (incl. VAT).