Bram Bos has launched Ruismaker FM, a new FM percussion synth iOS AU plugin.
Ruismaker’s crazy twin-sister. Based on a clever FM synth model engineered to let you create a vast bandwidth of different sounds from scratch. From kicks and snares to alien sci-fi effects, growling bass sounds, zaps, blibs, chirps, wows, hits and hats. Easy to learn, fun to master.
Ruismaker FM makes for a great companion for Ruismaker (and shares its signature sound character), but also holds her own as a versatile drum synth. Create your own sounds, or use included presets as a starting point (and easily share your sounds using the Patch Sheet feature).
Ruismaker FM features
- Audio Unit Instrument (AUv3): making music on iOS doesn’t get more convenient.
- Use Ruismaker FM’s flexible FM synth engine to create thousands of sounds.
- Comes with loads of factory preset sounds as examples.
- Does not use any samples; all sounds are synthesized in realtime, on the fly.
- Light on the CPU, so you can run lots of instances simultaneously.
- Has an extra compact 4″ UI mode; especially for iPhone SE and iPhone 5S.
- Fully automatable parameters (requires host support).
- Fully MIDI controllable using MIDI CC.
- Download the advanced guide on ruismaker.com for more details about parameter automation, available instruments and MIDI implementation.
Ruismaker FM is available for purchase for $4.99 USD.
More information: Ruismaker