Bram Bos has released version 1.1 of Phasemaker, the FM synthesizer app for iOS.
A full-blown 6-Operator FM Synth on iOS, building on the legacy of the classic synthesizers that defined the digital era of the 1980s.
It also happens to be the first FM Audio Unit instrument (AUv3), offering tight integration in many leading mobile DAWs, such as Auria, Garageband, Cubasis, Modstep and AUM.
Changes in Phasemaker v1.1
- Universal > Phasemaker now runs on your iPhone and iPod Touch.
- ‘Strong Operator’ type added: extra wild frequency modulation for any operator.
- Export of user patches via Dropbox/iCloud/Email/Airdrop/…
- Import of zipped user patches via “open in”.
- Device specific latency optimizations in standalone synth.
- Improved Mutate! function.
Phasemaker is available from the App Store for $9.99 USD.
More information: Bram Bos