Bremmers Audio Design updates MultitrackStudio for iPad to v1.7
Bremmers Audio Design has released version 1.7 of MultitrackStudio for iPad, an audio/MIDI multitrack recording app for iOS.
It comes with many high quality audio effects including a guitar amp simulator. Both audio and MIDI tracks can be edited. MIDI editing features include pianoroll, drum and score editors.
The straightforward user-interface has been designed with tape-based recording in mind. It’s easy to use yet powerful.
Changes in MultitrackStudio for iPad v1.7
- ‘Export MIDI Tracks’ and ‘Export Mix’ can export via email (as .mid and .m4a file respectively).
- Other apps can open audio and MIDI files in MultitrackStudio via ‘open in’. Works with the Mail app for example.
- Note velocity editor now has ‘draw’ mode.
- Score editor: MORE button menu now features all options from the missing SEL button menu (Select Right etc.).
- GM SoundFonts can be used as default MIDI instrument (in Preferences pane).
- ‘Ultra Low’ option added to Audio Latency box (in Devices pane). It equals 128 frames buffer size.
- Extension Pack now features effect and instrument user presets.
- Fixed: swiping with two fingers over empty space below tracks could cause app to hang.
- Fixed: app crashed on importing extremely large files via AudioShare.
The app is available for purchase for $29.99 USD.