Cableguys Curve 2 goes beta 7
Cableguys has announced a new public beta of Curve 2, the software synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
The latest version brings you the biggest beta update to-date—we’ve added flexible filter routing, by adding two of the most requested feature wishes: Parallel filters and the option of routing the oscillators to individual filters.
The routing modes can even be set for each oscillator individually! In detail:
- Filter 1 -> 2: Process the OSC by filter 1 and afterwards by filter 2 (serial routing).
- Filter 1 only: Process the OSC by filter 1 only.
- Filter 2 only: Process the OSC by filter 2 only.
- Filter 1+2: Process the OSC by both filter 1 and 2 (parallel routing).
- Filter 1+2 L+R: Process the OSC’s left channel by filter 1 and the right channel by filter 2 (parallel routing).
- Bypass Filters: Do not filter the OSC.
Furthermore, we’ve removed filter zipper noise and volume noise which could occur while editing a sound or when automation either cutoff, resonance or volume.
Curve 2 public beta is available to download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS). Curve costs 119 EUR / $159 USD incl. VAT. and a free upgrade to version 2 is included.