CableGuys releases FilterShaper public beta
CableGuys has released a public beta of FilterShaper, a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
From the product page:
FilterShaper enables you to bring life to your sounds and loops. You can draw any curve, assign it to its 4 LFOs and use them to modulate filter cutoff and filter resonance of its great sounding filters. Or just modulate the volume.
- Ultra-flexible, yet easy to use drawing possibilities.
- Draw any curves you like shaping hard-synced or analogue-sounding rhythms.
- Create interesting rhythmic strings, shape a bass sound, destroy vocal recordings, create vivid shaker rhythms out of white noise.
- FilterShaper’s various filters can be set to drastic values from zero resonance up to self-oscillation.
- Full parameter automation.
A license for FilterShaper costs 29 EUR / $44 USD. A fully functional demo is available for download from the Cableguys website (only one instance of the plugin can be used at the same time).
Visit CableGuys for more information.
Short links for March 28th, 2008