CableGuys releases FilterShaper public beta
CableGuys has released a public beta of FilterShaper, a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
From the product page:
FilterShaper enables you to bring life to your sounds and loops. You can draw any curve, assign it to its 4 LFOs and use them to modulate filter cutoff and filter resonance of its great sounding filters. Or just modulate the volume.
- Ultra-flexible, yet easy to use drawing possibilities.
- Draw any curves you like shaping hard-synced or analogue-sounding rhythms.
- Create interesting rhythmic strings, shape a bass sound, destroy vocal recordings, create vivid shaker rhythms out of white noise.
- FilterShaper’s various filters can be set to drastic values from zero resonance up to self-oscillation.
- Full parameter automation.
A license for FilterShaper costs 29 EUR / $44 USD. A fully functional demo is available for download from the Cableguys website (only one instance of the plugin can be used at the same time).
Visit CableGuys for more information.