Cableguys updates Curve to v1.1.1, preset sharing for demo users
Cableguys has released version 1.1.1 of Curve, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
With this update now demo version users of Curve can also add their presets to the preset library. Besides this, the release is all about fixing bugs and flaws
Changes in Curve v1.1.1
- [Mac] Crash bug, loading VST and AU versions at the same time could lead to crashes.
- [Mac] Waveform editing, double-clicking in the waveform area could behave strange.
- Syncing presets, the list of presets was not always updating while syncing.
- Adding presets: Demo version users of Curve can also add their presets to the preset library.
- Editing release: Now, changing release time has immediate effect on releasing sounds.
- CPU consumption: Decreased CPU usage for pitch modulation.
Curve for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 119 EUR / $159 USD.