Cakewalk has announced Martin Atkins’ Beat Fetish Volume 1, a drum sample library with nearly 3 GB of authentic and royalty-free drums sounds and loops.
Mark Atkins is a drummer and session musician best known for his work in post-punk and industrial groups including Public Image Ltd., Ministry, Pigface, and Killing Joke.
Beat Fetish provides the actual drums and grooves that were programmed, designed, and recorded during recording sessions spanning over 25 years with some of the biggest names in Industrial and Post Punk music using some of world’s most highly-regarded engineers.
Beat Fetish Volume 1 features
- Nearly 3 GB of royalty-free drum content
- Includes drum sessions, stem mixes, loops, grooves, and hits
- ACID® WAV, Apple Loops, and REX formats
- 9 drum kits compatible with Dimension Pro™, Battery™, Reason™, Live™ Logic™, and other popular instruments and hosts
- Includes stories behind the content from sessions with Pigface, The Damage Manual, Killing Joke, Nine Inch Nails and many others
Martin Atkins’ Beat Fetish Volume 1 has a MSRP of $99 USD, and will be available early November 2007.
Visit Cakewalk for more information.