Cakewalk has announced the V-Studio 20, a recording solution for guitar players and singer songwriters who want an easy way to get start making music with incredible tones.
The V-Studio 20 combines the simplicity of a portable hardware recording system with the power, flexibility, and control of modern computer-based recording. Whether at home or on the road, customers can easily connect a guitar or mic to the V-Studio 20 hardware and record to a computer with legendary BOSS tones.
V-Studio 20 key features
- The VS-20 hardware combines a stereo audio interface, control surface, and built-in stereo mics.
- Get amazing guitar tones with a Hi-Z input and on-board BOSS-powered, COSM DSP effects for amp simulation and 4 virtual pedal modules (Compression, Overdrive/Distortion, Chorus/Mod, Delay) including 36 genuine BOSS effects and 50 presets.
- Record vocals with a phantom powered XLR input and get a great sound with built-in latency free COSM DSP for harmony, real-time pitch correction, reverb, compression, and more.
- Hardware and software share a similar user-interface and feature controls that make it easy for anyone to record their music.
- Compact design and USB-bus power make the V-Studio 20 perfect for mobile recording with a laptop or Netbook.
V-Studio 20 will be available through select music and sound retailers throughout the world beginning in May, 2010.