Cakewalk releases Guitar Tracks Pro 4 and Guitar Tracks Pro USB
Cakewalk has updated Guitar Tracks Pro, the multitrack recording software for Windows PC.
Designed for guitarists and singer-songwriters, Guitar Tracks Pro 4 is the recording solution that takes your music from riff to hit! You get an amazing virtual guitar amp, a backing band of virtual instruments, precise editing tools, mixing console, over 2GB of sounds and effects, and more —for less than a few hours in the studio.
New features in Guitar Tracks Pro 4
- A simplified multi-track recorder interface makes it easy to record, edit and mix your music.
- Create, edit and print your own notation and tablature; an included fret-board view makes it easy to match notes to the guitar neck.
- A suite of pro effects including Cakewalk’s Boost 11 Peak Limiter and Native Instrument’s Guitar Rig 3 LE to give you an arena sized sound right in your own studio.
- Over 2GB of audio loops and samples spanning rock, blues, country, and bluegrass from Smart Loops™, Digital Sound Factory™, and Groove Monkee™.
- Perfect your chops with a collection of Guitar World instructional videos featuring: Steve Morse, Dave Mustaine, Jimmy Herring, Paul Gilbert, Joe Bonamassa, and others..
- Play along with loops recorded by world class drummers including: John Blackwell (Justin Timberlake, Prince), Jerry Marotta (Paul McCartney, Peter Gabriel), Nick D’Virgilio (Genesis, Tears for Fears), Ed Greene (Steely Dan, Barry White) and Danny Gottlieb (Sting, Pat Metheny Group) courtesy of Sonic Reality™.
- Burn CDs and upload your finished projects directly to the web with Cakewalk Publisher; share your music with friends and family on websites, blogs or social networking sites.
Guitar Tracks Pro 4 is available at a retail price of $99 USD.
Guitar Tracks Pro USB (retail $149 USD) includes a portable, high quality audio interface, the UA-1G. Optimized for guitarists, the UA-1G features a special 1/4” jack with Hi-Z option for recording and 24-bit/96-kHZ Stereo I/O for playback.
Visit Cakewalk for more information.