Cakewalk releases Music Creator 5
Cakewalk has released Music Creator 5, the latest version of its home music-making software for Windows PC.
Music Creator 5 is everything you need to get started making music — and making it quickly — offering a host of new features and a streamlined user interface. Simple recording, editing, mixing, great-sounding instruments, and tons of effects—it’s all here in one package…all for less than the price of four CDs at your local retailer.
New in Music Creator 5
- New, simplified user interface.
- Integrated Loop Explorer — now with support for MIDI Loops.
- Cakewalk Sound Center — an easy-to-use tool that combines the best sounds from our award-winning professional instruments — exclusive to Music Creator 5.
- Active Controller Technology (ACT), to make it easy to control your effects, instruments, and mix from a MIDI keyboard.
- Studio Instruments’ Drums allows users to make backing tracks fast with a realistic animated interface that looks just like a drum set.
- MIDI editing right in the Track View — no need to open separate views.
- New Assistants help you create parts and create effects busses for mixing.
- IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube X-GEAR — a built-in virtual guitar amp, plug directly in to your computer for great sounding guitar parts.
- Integrated EQ with an easy-to-understand visual display of settings.
- Burn CDs with Music Creator’s integrated CD Burner and share your music online with Cakewalk Publisher.
Cakewalk Music Creator 5 is available for purchase now for an estimated street price $39.99 USD.
Visit Cakewalk for more information.
Native Instruments releases Urban Arsenal 2
Togu Audio Line updates TAL-Elek7ro to v1.01