Cakewalk updates SONAR to v7.0.2
New features in SONAR v7.0.2
- Step Sequencer
- Save and load SONAR Step Sequencer pattern files.
- New mouse gestures to edit velocities in the steps pane.
- Change/set default velocity of new steps.
- Step record from MIDI devices.
- Option to audition notes when clicking on steps.
- Preserve patterns when changing step sizes.
- Main Application
- Auto-fade playback when starting/stopping the transport.
- Option to automatically enable input monitoring when recording.
- Euphonix EuCon
- Cakewalk has released a Control Surface plug-in supporting the Euphonix EuCon protocol, compatible which now makes SONAR compatible with all Euphonix Control Surfaces.
- Many issues resolved.
Visit Cakewalk for more information.