Cakewalk has released version 1.1 of its Z3TA+ iOS synthesizer app, which features significant MIDI and performance enhancements while maintaining the Z3TA+’s classic sound.
The legendary Z3TA+ synthesizer has been used on countless records, and it’s distinctive sound has been a staple of electronic artists the world over. Now Z3TA+ iOS puts the full power of Z3TA+ on your iPad. Packed with hundreds of presets, real-time oscillator modulation, dual mode filtering, and flexible effects. Z3TA+ iOS is the perfect creative toolkit for making music anywhere, anytime.
Changes in Z3TA+ iOS v1.1
- For greater expressiveness, a simple yet powerful MIDI Learn mode offers multiple continuous controller assignments or multiple continuous controllers per assignment.
- MIDI Learn save, load, and clear configuration functions.
- Improved MIDI Channel selection (Omni as well as channels 1-16).
- Multiple MIDI input selection.
- Clock Sync for tight rhythmic integration with other instruments and systems.
- MIDI input indicator lights for visual feedback.
- Manual localization in French, German, and Japanese.
- Onboard X/Y Pad integration with more factory presets.
Z3TA+ for iOS is available for $19.99 USD. The update is a free download from the App Store for existing customers.