Camel Audio updates Alchemy to v1.25
Camel Audio has updated Alchemy and Alchemy Player, the sample manipulation software synthesizer and player plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
This update features enhanced analog modelled filters by modelling experts Cytomic, an additional skin by biolabs and support for remote control with Alchemy Mobile.
Changes in Alchemy v1.25
- Enhanced analog modelled filters with better sound and lower CPU (by Cytomic).
- Added iPhone/iPad remote control support.
- Additional skin by biolabs previously only available with the biolabs bank.
- Performance control automation parameters moved to top of list for easy access.
- No clipping of filters – now you can drive them hard.
- FX presets can now include modulation assignments.
- Skins with only player controls now possible, making skinning much easier.
- Improved release time for compressor.
- Enhanced bit-crusher.
- Acoustic reverb CPU peaks eliminated.
- Edit perform control labels with a single click.
- Progress bar now updates smoothly.
- Added help button to key file not found and missing samples dialog boxes.
- Improved default paths for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows setup.
- Windows setup creates shortcut to configuration folder.
- Reduced the size of the Mac DMG.
- Various bug fixes, details here.
Alchemy for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for 199 EUR.
Future Loops releases Smooth Jazz Guitars
iRadeo online audio streaming platform