Camel Audio updates Alchemy to v1.50.1
Camel Audio has released version 1.50.1 of its Alchemy sample manipulation synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Alchemy is the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer which can turn your musical dreams into reality. It’s a synth powerhouse and yet is easy to use thanks to its powerful browser, performance controls and remix pad. The library of contemporary sounds explores new sonic territory ranging from cutting-edge pads and sublime soundscapes to ultra-fat basses and synths. Just tweak the library of presets from many of the world’s top sound designers or dive in and analyse your own samples – it’s up to you! Buy now and get a free sound library of your choice.
Changes in Alchemy v1.50.1
- Click source forward/back buttons to swap SFZ files.
- Use arrow keys to step through files in the Import Browser.
- Browser attribute columns stored per track.
- Move the browser forward/back a page by clicking in the scroll bar.
- Clicking ‘Hide presets to buy’ permanently hides them.
- Limeflavour skin now available from the User Library.
Alchemy is available to purchase for $249 USD / 199 EUR / £179 GBP. The v1.50.1 update is free to all current Alchemy users.