Camel Audio updates Alchemy to v1.0.9
Camel Audio has released version 1.0.9 of Alchemy, the sample manipulation synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Alchemy v1.0.9
- Import samples from external drives.
- Program change implemented.
- Reduced GUI startup time.
- Improved SFZ standards compliance including support for ‘key’ opcode.
- Additive editor easier to use – position of points stays consistent when changing detail.
- Arp pattern randomized when randomizing.
- Can now expand MSEG using last point in stretch mode.
- Version information now appears in plug-in file information.
- Creating new folder in save preset dialog now refreshes bank list.
- Renamed reinstaller to ‘update’ and always gives option to install rars (if present).
- Improved randomization templates for Arpeggiated category.
- Improved randomisation at startup and random folder when no instrument folder selected.
- Improved naming of copy/paste commands on additive editor, so depends on context.
- Various bug fixes.
Alchemy is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for $249 USD / 199 EUR / £179 GBP. A demo version is available for download from the product page.
Visit Camel Audio for more information.