Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Camel Audio updates Alchemy to v1.0.9
Camel Audio has released version 1.0.9 of Alchemy, the sample manipulation synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Alchemy v1.0.9
- Import samples from external drives.
- Program change implemented.
- Reduced GUI startup time.
- Improved SFZ standards compliance including support for ‘key’ opcode.
- Additive editor easier to use – position of points stays consistent when changing detail.
- Arp pattern randomized when randomizing.
- Can now expand MSEG using last point in stretch mode.
- Version information now appears in plug-in file information.
- Creating new folder in save preset dialog now refreshes bank list.
- Renamed reinstaller to ‘update’ and always gives option to install rars (if present).
- Improved randomization templates for Arpeggiated category.
- Improved randomisation at startup and random folder when no instrument folder selected.
- Improved naming of copy/paste commands on additive editor, so depends on context.
- Various bug fixes.
Alchemy is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for $249 USD / 199 EUR / £179 GBP. A demo version is available for download from the product page.
Visit Camel Audio for more information.