Camel Audio has updated its CamelCrusher multi-effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
CamelCrusher – our free ‘colouring’ multi-effect plugin – has been updated to include 64-bit and RTAS support for Mac and Windows, with improved filters and lots of bug fixes.
CamelCrusher offers two characteristically different distortion sounds which can be blended together to create a wide variety of tones and textures. Great for guitars, drums and plenty more.
- Two different distortion types.
- Warm, analogue-modelled resonant low-pass filter.
- High quality, easy-to-use compressor, with ‘Phat’ mode.
- Powerful ‘MIDI Learn’ function.
- A collection of useful Preset patches to get you started.
- Randomize for instant inspiration.
CamelCrusher is available to download at no cost.
More information: Camel Audio