Camel Audio updates CamelPhat and CamelSpace + 50% Discount Sale
Camel Audio has updated its effect plugins CamelPhat to version 3.5 and CamelSpace to version 1.5.
The updates add RTAS and 64-bit support for Mac and Windows, analogue modelled filters from Alchemy, better preset management and new presets, MIDI program change and loads of other new features and bug fixes.
Changes in CamelPhat v3.5 / CamelSpace v1.5
- 64-bit support for VST and AU on Mac and Windows.
- RTAS support for Mac and Windows.
- New filter modes from Alchemy.
- Better preset organisation by category with new presets.
- MIDI program change.
- Inverse LFO shapes for Sine, Square, Triangle.
- Keyfile copy protection built in to download.
- [CamelPhat] LFO depth and speed targets for XY pad.
- [CamelSpace] Improved pattern and step tie editing.
- [CamelSpace] Randomisation option for step sequencer.
- [CamelSpace] Randomise button affects all active patterns.
- [CamelSpace] Default delay filter cutoff now 100% open.
To celebrate the release both plugins are available for $42 USD / €34 EUR / £29 GBP each until December 25th, 2011 (50% off the regular price). The PhatSpace and Plugins bundles are also discounted.
More information: Camel Audio
BeSound releases Drum Machines Vol. 1