Freshly Squeezed Samples has announced Spire Big Room Essentials Vol 3, a new soundset by Jan Hinke for the Spire synthesizer by Reveal Sound.
Produced in collaboration with talented Dutch sound designer Jan Hinke, Spire Big Room Essentials Volume 3 contains 128 professionally engineered Spire presets covering the popular big room/electro sound.
You’ll find searing leads, deep basses, smooth plucks, and remakes from artists such Afrojack, NERVO, R3HAB, Martin Garrix, DVBBS, Calvin Harris, Oliver Heldens, Firebeatz, Avicii, Ummet Ozcan, AN21, Sander Van Doorn, and many others.
Spire Big Room Essentials Vol 3 features
- 128 presets for Reveal Sound Spire v1.0.17 and higher.
- Sorted into well-defined categories: 6 arp, 24 bass, 14 fx, 6 keys, 37 lead, 5 organ, 9 pad, 12 pluck, 12 seq, 3 vocal presets.
- All presets are rooted (C3) and volume normalized.
- 100% royalty free.
The soundset is available for purchase for £32 GBP.
More information: Freshly Squeezed / Spire Big Room Essentials 3
Schaack Audio Technologies has released public beta version 2.50 of Transient Shaper 2, a dynamic processor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
V2.50 introduces VST3 format support and a new high-quality realtime-resizable user interface.
This version is cross-compatible to the old version of Transient Shaper, so you can always install the old version back even if your project was made using V2.50.
Changes in Transient Shaper v2.50 beta
- Resizable user interface.
- VST3 support.
- x64 Support for all OS’s & formats including VST on OS X.
- Backwards-compatible to V2.04.
Transient Designer 2 is available for purchase for 49 EUR / $70.90 USD excl. VAT.
More information: Schaack Audio Technologies
Prime Loops has launched Old Skool Dubstep, a new sample pack from Total Samples.
Total Samples proudly present to you Old Skool Dubstep. Those seeking to find the sound of classic Dubstep acts such as Caspa, Rusko, Benga, Bar9, and 16Bit need look no further.
Constructed by industry pros, this old school uk dubstep sample pack is full to the brim with top quality royalty-free sounds for use in your own dubstep productions.
The pack focuses on very practical one-shot drum and synth/FX sounds catering to producers of all skill levels including professionals, but also has stacks of loops for those looking for some quick inspiration.
The pack is available for purchase for £17.95 GBP.
More information: Prime Loops / Old Skool Dubstep
Acon Digital has released version 1.5 of the Restoration Suite, a plug-in bundle designed for audio restoration tasks.
The Restoration Suite includes DeNoise (picture above), DeHum, DeClip & DeClick.
The visual appearance has received a facelift and the workflow has been improved with undo and redo support, A/B comparisons and a new preset manager that allows presets to be exported and imported from XML files.
The adaptive mode in DeNoise can now be set to target either broadband noise only or a combination of broadband and tonal noise. The combined mode allows adaptive de-noising of stationary noise with tonal components such as engine noise, AC noise and similar. The Pro Tools integration has been improved with support for highlighted controls when using automation and automation menu keyboard shortcuts that simplifies the workflow.
Changes in Restoration Suite v1.5
- New visual appearance.
- Support for visual themes.
- Additional ‘combined’ mode in the adaptive denoiser that targets tonal components as well as broadband noise.
- New preset manager with XML export and import.
- Unlimited undo and redo history.
- A and B settings for quick comparisons.
- Control highlighting in Pro Tools.
- Keyboard short-cut for the automation menu in Pro Tools.
- Further bug fixes and minor improvements.
The Restoration Suite for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $99.90 USD. The update is free for all previous Restoration Suite customers.
More information: Acon Digital / Restoration Suite
Tone2 has announced the release of Modern Clubhits, a soundset for the Electra2 synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Storm the charts with the Modern Clubhits soundset, 200 exquisite sounds bundled together to enrich your track with dirty basses, warm synths, spacious pads, vivid leads, complex arpeggios and swooping effects.
The Modern Clubhits set utilizes Electra2′s unique feature-set with a clear focus on the new features that Electra2 introduced. With its massive sounds ready to be used in any production and cover the complete range of music styles, Modern Clubhits is a soundset that shows the true power of Electra2′s capabilities.
Modern Clubhits features
- 200 superb presets created by Markus Krause, E.SoX, Massimo Bosco, Felingen, Rob Fabrie, Ghostwave Audio, Ed Ten Eyck.
- All sounds are properly programmed – they are ‘not just samples’. This gives you the complete dynamic range, a lot more expression and the highest possible sound quality.
- Focus on the new features that Electra2 introduced.
- Supports modwheel, velocity and aftertouch, many patches can be ‘morphed’ with the modwheel.
- For enhanced usability the volume of all sounds has been carefully normalized.
- Perfect for many genres, such as, Complextro, Trance, Electronica, EDM, Cinematic, Dubstep, Drum and Bass, Dirty Dutch, Progressive, Dance, Pop, Techno, Ambient, HipHop and a wide variety of other music genres.
The soundset is available for purchase for 39 EUR incl. VAT.
More information: Tone2 / Modern Clubhits
vladg/sound has released version 1.0.3 of Nova-67P, a free 5-bands parallel equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.0.3 of Nova-67P comes with a new skin by Lesha.
Nova-67P is a parallel parametric equalizer plugin combined with a compressor. The compressor can optionally operate in frequency dependent and split-band modes. In this case the plugin operates as a parallel dynamic equalizer.
Changes in Nova-67P v1.0.3
- Now the fullband compressor can be turned off.
- Fixed multiple bugs in Mac version.
- Default preset operates in stereo mode.
- New skin by Lesha.
The plug-in is available to download as freeware for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
More information: vladg/sound / Nova-67P
Peter Dines has introduced Vectorspace, an upcoming Reaktor ensemble.
Here’s a tease of something that will be out within the next couple of weeks: Vectorspace.
It’s a sample transformer with gesturally controlled sample position / length, gesturally recordable effects that can run in free-length or quantized mode, a quasi-physically-modeled resonator, and a unique arpeggiator with probability per step and a hold control.
More information: Reaktor Tips