CD Sound Master is has announced the release of the N-TEN-AT4, a vintage console channel strip VST plug-in suite.
This audio software package includes six plug-ins: the N-TEN-AT4 High/Low Shelf EQ, High/Low Cut EQ, High “Q” and Standard “Q” Bell EQ’s, and Channel Strip Saturation Effects with and without EQ engaged. It is inspired by a world-class vintage British mixing console known for its unique sound and expressive EQ.
Based upon the “Acqua” sound engine, the N-TEN-AT4 VST is “Powered by Nebula Core II Technology,” an advanced form of audio generation developed by Acustica Audio, called V.V.K.T., or Vectorial Volterra Kernels Technology.
- Six Plug-Ins, including High/Low Shelf EQ, High/Low Cut EQ, High “Q” and Standard “Q” EQ’s, and Channel Strip Saturation with and without EQ engaged.
- All Frequencies and Gain Levels from the original vintage console are available with complete characteristics of the entire sound chain.
- Acqua Stand Alone VST Plug-In for Windows VST Audio Platform, featuring V.V.K.T. advanced sound engine.
- True harmonic content that changes with every frequency and gain value.
- Compatible with any Windows 32 bit VST Host (Try the FREE Demo to test compatibility with your system.)
- 64 Bit dynamic audio processing and 96kHz Actual Sample Rate with unmatched conversion quality to different rates.
N-TEN-AT4 VST (Windows PC) is available to purchase as an instant download for $79 USD (includes all six plug-ins). Customers who bought the N-TEN-AT4 Nebula Library are eligible for a special offer.