Celemony releases Melodyne editor
Celemony has announced the release of Melodyne editor, the first Celemony product to feature the company’s pioneering DNA Direct Note Access technology.
This makes possible what had previously been considered impossible: access to individual notes in polyphonic audio material.
Correct wrong notes in a piano recording; change the chords in a guitar accompaniment after the recording is over; refashion a sample lick. Melodyne editor lets you do things of which, until now, you could only dream.
Melodyne editor features
- Single-track audio editing environment with Melodyne technology.
- Suitable for monophonic, polyphonic and rhythmic/complex audio material.
- Offers with DNA direct access to individual notes within chords.
- Works as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) in compatible DAWs under Mac OS X and Windows.
- Can also be used in stand-alone mode.
- Activation on up to two computers or via iLok.
- User interface and manual in English, German, French, Spanish and Japanese.
Melodyne editor is available for PC and Mac for $349 USD / 349 EUR.
With the launch of Melodyne editor, Celemony is also restructuring its entire product line. Along with Melodyne editor, this now comprises:
- Melodyne assistant (equivalent to Melodyne editor but without DNA: $249 USD / 199 EUR).
- Melodyne studio bundle (contains Melodyne studio 3 as well as Melodyne editor: $699 USD / 699 EUR).
- Melodyne essential RTAS (the new version of Melodyne essential, which is only available in the Digidesign bundle).
More information: Celemony