Chris Kerry has released Pattern Arp and Pattern Arp+, two MIDI arpeggiator plug-ins for Windows.
Pattern Arp features
- Up to 64 Steps with up to 8 Note chord Patterns.
- 16 Patterns per Patch.
- Groove(delay) timing on each step Pattern Arp+ only.
- Humanise control Pattern Arp+ only.
- Pattern Sequencer (50 step + repeat).
- Interactive transpose option.
- GUI Transpose buttons (+/-1 oct) Pattern Arp+ only.
- Randomise and Pattern alteration options.
- Save/Load Pattern and Pattern Banks.
- Midi Channel re-routing (In/Out).
- Midi Learn on controls.
Pattern Arp is available to purchase as a VST effect plug-in for Windows for £6 GBP. Pattern Arp+ is £8 GBP.
More information: Chris Kerry