Christian Knufinke releases new SIR2 public beta (incl. 64-bit Windows)
Christian Knufinke has released new public beta versions (Windows and Mac) of SIR2, the easy to use native audio-plugin to use for high quality reverberation.
The new installer for Windows includes a 32-bit and a 64-bit binary of SIR2.
This is a service for all regular purchasers of SIR2, and those who want to get a picture of the current 64bit support. The beta has the normal demo restrictions until a SIR2 license is purchased. After some intial tests the software seems to be stable but there is no guarantee that this beta-version is 100% free of bugs. When the testing-period is over, an official 64-bit version will be released!
Changes in SIR2 beta3.123 (Win) /beta3.124 (Mac)
- Triangle envelope functionality.
- Finer Pre-delay adjustment.
- Search functionality, if impulse file not found.
- Ability to store EQ-presets (right mouse-click into EQ-Envelope).
- Improved project-portability between different workstations. (relative filename will be stored too, so if the default impulse-response location is different, the IR will be found) Please note: to use this function, the project has once to be saved with this new version.
- Support for “ctrl+mouse click”, for one-button mouse macs.
- New look.