Cinematique Instruments releases Fabrique for Kontakt
Cinematique Instruments has launched Fabrique, a real-time pattern module library for Native Instruments Kontakt 5 and Kontakt 5 Player.
Fabrique is a real-time pattern module for creating complex and inspiring musical elements within seconds. Whether you are either searching for the basis for a score cue or for a sophisticated add-on percussions loop or you are just trying to look up organic loops, atmospheric soundscapes or tonal movements or you just wanted to get inspired for a new piece of music, Fabrique provides almost every possibilities according to all these needs. But even if you are not feeling like creating your own pattern, there are available over one 170 presets, ready to be played.
Fabrique includes three different kind of modules which varies in genre and amount of sounds: Firstly there is the PRIME, which covers the wide range of cinematic music and song production, secondly there is the URBAN which meets the needs of dub and pop music and finally the maverick one called EERIE which provides pattern and sounds for horror and dramatic purposes.
Although Fabrique is a very complex and versatile tool, it is anyhow very simple and intuitive to use. All control and operating elements are easily accessible, so that you can quickly and easily create or edit your pattern according to your own requirements.
- 3 kind of Fabrique: Prime, Urban and Eerie.
- Over 70 single instruments and 50 audio loops.
- 3 tracks per module.
- CPU friendly (no additional loading), low memory.
- Easy and intuitive use.
- Flexible Master Section (bar size, tempo, shuffle).
- Multi Mode-able with free definable ‘run’ key.
- Separate solo function.
- Enhanced playability and intuitive programming possibilities.
- Separate sound shaping options (volume, pitch, length filter, reverb, dealay, envelope).
- Partially Randomization.
- over 170 presets.
Fabrique (incl. all 3 modules) is available to purchase for 185 EUR.