Cinematque Instruments has announced Gecko, a novel instrument concept for Native Instruments Kontakt 4, which gives you the ability to quickly compose countless variations of certain instrument categories.
The principle of Gecko is based on the simultaneous use of up to 6 sounds – each of them can be loaded into sound-slots with an excess of 20 well-prepared sound-sources which come from the entire Cinematique Instruments library enriched by several new sound creations.
- SSM Core. (Simultaneous sound matrix: 6 slots x each 20 sounds = over several thousand options mathematically speaking).
- No loading time.
- Easy and intuitive use.
- Timbre switches (EQs, speaker simulation).
- Master edit knobs (Attack/ Release, Highpass/ Lowpass and Reverb).
- Separate pan and volume control.
- Volume automation via midi-controller and sequencer recording.
- Outstanding „Randomize !“ function – Leave to chance!
- Seven instrument categories.
- Scenes (pre installed sound programs).
Gecko Complex Environs (featuring a limited amount of functions) is now available as a free download. The first Gecko instrument — Odd Mallets, will be available shortly.
More information: Cinematique Instruments Gecko