Cinesamples has announced HollyWoodWinds, a comprehensive sampling of the orchestral woodwind ensemble.
This library’s collection of scales, runs, phrases, chords, textures, trills, FX and full ensemble patches, will get you thinking again about using woodwinds in your next cue.
HOLLYWOODWINDS: Bringing the woodwinds back into orchestral film scoring.
- Groundbreaking Cinesamples “Intelligent Time Engine” – Auto Tempo Awareness / Syncing.
- Smart Tempo Matrix Sample Selection.
- Extensive RR/Legato Programming.
- Keyboard Style Patches:
- Tutti Ensemble
- Octaves Ensemble
- Major/Minor Triads Ensemble
- Unison Tremolos
- Chordal Tremolos
- Tritone/FX Tremolos
- Scales and Rips:
- Major Scales
- Minor Scales
- Diminished Scales
- Whole Tone Scale
- Chromatic Scales
- Tonal Rips
- Atonal Rips/FX Rips
- Orchestrated Textures and FX:
- Random Note Staccato Patterns
- Pitch Bending FX
- Cluster Chords/Flutter Chords
- Repeating Octaves Duplets
- Repeating Octaves Triplets
- Marching Textures
- Repeating Major/Minor Chords All Inversions
- Chordal Trills (Aka John Williams)
- Lydian Thirds
- Light Hearted Motifs
- Oom Pahs – Major Minor
- Inspiring Textures 1
- Inspiring Textures 2
- Inspiring Textures 3
- Mic Placements: Stage Mics, Close Mics (Both Independently Mixable).
HollyWoodWinds for Kontakt will be available for purchase on October 1, 2009, priced at $299 USD.
You can win a free copy of HollyWoodWinds by following Cinesamples on Twitter. A winner will be drawn randomly on September 30.