Cinesamples has announced the release of CineBrass, an orchestral brass sample library for Kontakt.
Recorded at the world famous SONY Pictures Scoring Stage in Los Angeles, and mixed by veteran legend Dennis Sands (Back to the Future, Forrest Gump, Shawshank Redemption, American Beauty).
CineBrass is revolutionary in its power and simplicity for recreating the sound of the orchestral brass section. The library was designed by composers, for composers, with direct feedback from the film music community during it’s development. The result is a brass library that is easy to use, composer-friendly, with unparalleled recording quality.
- 8.6GB Orchestral Brass Library powered by Kontakt Player.
- All of the Articulations Patches in CineBrass contain shorts of various lengths and dynamics, as well as sustains. Recordings include multiple repetitions per note and multiple dynamics as follows:
- Eighths Staccato @ 8xRR p to ff
- Quarters Tenuto @ 4xRR p to ff
- Halves Marcato @ 2xRR p to ff
- Sustains with smooth dynamic morphing
- Dynamic mapping of Articulations Patches, select from 5 intuitive presets in the user interface. A custom mapping grid is offered, for users who wish to customize the parameters beyond the presets. Every parameter and value is changeable, and nearly any combination is possible.
- Smooth and realistic legato performance with True Legato; 2 dynamic levels using dynamic morphing to blend seamlessly from piano to fortissimo.
- Polyphonic Legato mode allows you to play lines of 2 or more notes simultaneously, while maintaining the appropriate transition samples between all notes. This is especially effective when playing chords that need to connect in a realistic way.
CineBrass for Kontakt (works with free Kontakt Player) is available to purchase for $399 USD.