Cinesamples has updated CineBrass, an orchestral brass sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
CineBrass is revolutionary in its power and simplicity for recreating the sound of the orchestral brass section. The library was designed by composers, for composers, with direct feedback from the film music community during its development. The result is a brass library that is easy to use, composer-friendly, with unparalleled recording quality.
Changes in CineBrass v1.1
- NEW Articulations patches with integrated True Legato.
- NEW Double/Triple Tonguing feature.
- NEW Articulation Release Control.
- NEW Sibelius Sound Set integration.
- Drastically improved legato. Better control of legato speed.
- Improved intonation throughout.
- Dynamic filter added to solo horn to allow for mod control of timbre, improving expressiveness.
- Improved dynamic consistency across all articulations in the articulations patches.
- Implemented a method for layering shorts on the sustains.
- Button for the Poly/Mono mode, so that it can be switched with keyswitch or other midi command.
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
CineBrass for Kontakt (Kontakt Player powered) is available to purchase for $399 USD. The version 1.1 update is available to registered users at no cost.