Cinesamples has released version 1.1 of CineWinds, the next-generation orchestral woodwinds library recorded in the legendary SONY Pictures Scoring Stage in Los Angeles, and mixed by master engineer Dennis Sands.
Changes in CineWinds v1.1
- [CORE] New Instrument: Oboe 2.
- [PRO] New Instrument: Contrabass Clarinet.
- Added legato volume knob.
- Release on/off button changed to Shorts Only Release on/off button – OFF position means the 1/4 or 1/2 note sample will cut off with an adsr fade when released.
- Dynamic range/volume adjustments to make CORE and PRO work better together.
- [PRO] Mod Wheel filter added to all one-dynamic instruments.
- [PRO] Bass Flute new sample set with heavy denoise pass.
- [PRO] Alto Flute, Bass Clarinet, Penny Whistle, Irish Flute new sample sets with mild hand-denoising.
- Various tweaks/adjustments.
The CineWinds library is available to purchase for $349 USD (CORE) / $399 USD (PRO Expansion) / $649 USD (Bundle). The update is free for CoreWinds users. Requires Kontakt full version 4.2.3 or higher.