Cinesamples updates Drums of War to v1.5 for Kontakt
Cinesamples has released version 1.5 of Drums of War for Kontakt, a sample library for composers featuring a variety of large, cinematic drums.
Drums of War has been used by composers in countless blockbuster films, television shows, and video game productions. Drums of War is a go-to library for achieving big massive percussion in your tracks.
The NEW 1.5 UPDATE brings with it new functionality, allowing you to control and tweak EQ, Delay, Reverb, Filters and Chorus right in the interface.
Drums of War features
- Pristine 24/48k Recordings at the legendary Manhattan Center Studios.
- Unprocessed natural cinematic sonic quality.
- 100% Natural Reverberation.
- Live Ensemble Playing**.
- Extensive 5 Dynamic Layer Patches each using Level based Round Robin programming.
- Truly Random Round Robin Scripting*.
- Quick EQ GUI using pre-selected frequencies for quick and accurate equalization*.
- Alternate Takes Included (Up to RR X13).
Drums of War is available to purchase for $99 USD.