CL-Projects has launched Saffron, a bass synthesizer instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The Saffron Bass Synthesizer is the first in a series of three inspiring Kontakt 5 instruments, the so called ‘Blue Orb Series’.
Saffron is a dual oscillator synthesizer intended to make huge fat, deep bass sounds. But don’t be fooled by it’s name. Also Pads, Synths, Strings and other types of sounds are possible with this versatile synthesizer.
There are 60 different waveforms to choose from, 30 per oscillator. Each OSC has 3 envelope generators (Amplifier, Filter and Pitch) and 3 different filters, (Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass).
Saffron Bass Synthesizer features
- For Kontakt 5.3 and up (Full version).
- 24bit 44.100 Khz ncw samples.
- 157 patches: 102 instruments (nki) and 55 multis (nkm).
- 864 Mb in size unpacked.
- 24 samples per instrument, 2 layers, 12 per layer.
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive.
- 8 Effects: Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Compressor, 2-Band EQ and Skreamer distortion..
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo.
- Controls page.
- Arpeggiator & Effects page.
- The Blue Orb fluctuates and changes in color when keys are pressed.
The library is available for purchase for £19.99 GBP.