CL-Projects releases Virologic Complete for Kontakt
CL-Projects has launched Virologic Complete, a collection of sounds from the Virus synthesizer from Access Music for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Virologic Complete merges the Virologic and Virologic Expansion libraries into one big library for a more attractive price than if you were to buy them separately (20% less). Virologic Complete contains sampled patches from the Access Virus synthesizer.
The samples are in 24-bit, 44.100 kHz ncw format. The library is divided into 12 sound categories with 570 instruments and 98 Multis. Patches marked with ‘MW’ have a sound change when using the modulation wheel. There are three parameter pages, the ‘Controls’ page, to edit the main parameters like the Portamento, Unisono, Envelope and Filter settings, the ‘Additional Effects’ page to edit the effects parameters and the ‘Arpeggiator’ page to edit and add rhythmic elements to the sound.
Virologic Complete features
- For Kontakt 5.1 and higher (Full version).
- The samples are in 24-bit, 44.100 kHz ncw format.
- Total of 668 patches in 12 sound categories (570 instruments and 98 Multis). 6.47 GB unpacked.
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive.
- 9 FX: Chorus, 3-Band EQ, Reverb, Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Rotator, Distortion and Stereo.
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo. (LFO, Delay, Chorus, Flanger and Phaser).
- Easy to edit Apeggiator included.
The library is available for purchase from Sampleism for £28.99 GBP.