Clavia launches Nord Lead A1 analog modelling synthesizer
Clavia has announced the Nord Lead A1, a new analog modelling synthesizer.
The Lead A1 combines the latest analogue modelling engine from the acclaimed Lead 4, with an innovative streamlined interface for fast-track programming.
The Lead 4 and now the Lead A1 are equipped with an all new analogue modeling sound engine, capable of reproducing the character and nuances of the vintage synths of your dreams with breathtaking accuracy. 24-voice polyphonic and four part multi-timbral, the Lead A1 is a flexible choice for either stage or studio, delivering a stunningly rich and versatile palette of sounds.
The Lead A1 introduces a new front-panel user interface designed to make programming quick and easy, while retaining hands on flexibility.
Nord Lead A1 features
- Unique Oscillator concept.
- 8 Oscillator Configurations.
- Pitch, Detune, Shape, Sync, AM, Noise, Dual Osc, FM.
- Traditional Analog and Digital Waveforms.
- LFO with 5 waveforms.
- Mod Envelope.
- LFO as additional ModEnv.
- 12, 24 dB low-pass filters.
- High-pass and Band-pass filters.
- Transistor and diode ladder filter simulations of Mini and TB-303.
- Ensemble, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Ring Modulator, Drive.
- 4-part multi-timbral.
- Master Clock Sync of Arpeggiator, LFO and Delay.
- Velocity and Mod Wheel Morph.
- USB MIDI.
The Nord Lead A1 will be available in April 2014 with an estimated price of £1299 GBP RRP inc. VAT / $1799 USD MAP.
The Nord Lead A1 will be demonstrated at the NAMM show, at the booth of USA distributor American Music & Sound, #B6464.