Clear Complex has announced Transistor, a slicer/sampler plugin to create fills from drum parts or to recreate loops and apply various effects to modulate the sound.
Clear Complex features
- 16 step sequencer for modulating effects.
- 7 effects with a total of 9 controls.
- Realtime slicer/sampler
- Lowpass filter (seperate control for cutoff and resonance)
- Highpass filter (seperate control for cutoff and resonance)
- Each control has 4 patterns with each 4 subpatterns with seperate startpositions and lengths.
- Each subpattern is triggered by a MIDI-note you choose.
- Automatable global controls for modulating the pattern.
Transistor for Windows (VST) will be available soon for 89 EUR / $129 USD / £65 GBP.
Visit Clear Complex for more information.