Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Clear Complex releases Transistor
Clear Complex features
- 16 step sequencer for modulating effects.
- 7 effects with a total of 9 controls: Realtime slicer/sampler, Level, Pan, Distortion, Lowpass filter, Highpass filter, and Reversing.
- Each control has 4 patterns with 4 subpatterns with seperate startpositions and lengths.
- Each subpattern is triggered by a MIDI-note you choose.
- Automatable global controls for modulating the pattern.
Transistor for Windows (VST) is available now for 89 EUR / $129 USD / £65 GBP.
A demo version with the following limitations is available for download:
- Only works on the first bar of a project.
- After 20 minutes continuous play you must restart the sequencer.
- Preset saving is disabled.
Visit Clear Complex for more information.