Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Clinton Scott S. releases dAE Chorus
Clinton Scott S. has released dAE Chorus, a freeware stereo chorus VST plug-in.
- Dry/Wet control
- Filter: quick HP and LP
- Invert Stereo button (will render anything sent dry in the left as chorused out in the right, and vice-verse)
- Rate and Depth controls
- Feedback control
- Chorus Wave box, controls the shape for the primary chorus LFO
- Left and Right Tweak, allows for a small amount of arbitrary additional delay to either the left or right channels
- PM Wave box, controls the basic shape of the signal being used to phase-modulate the primary LFO
- CPM Rate, controls how fast the PM Wave will oscillate
- CPM Depth, controls how extreme the PM Wave is
You can download dAE Chorus here.