Cochleor releases Harmony Improvisator
Cochleor has released Harmony Improvisator, an advanced harmonic composition tool previously available from Jonathan Schmid-Burgk.
A completely reinvented Harmony Improvisator plugin was released today. It features Intel Mac support, a built-in synthesizer, a harmonic pattern sequencer and other extraordinary improvements.
Harmony Improvisator is the most advanced harmonic composition tool on the market. It opens up the manyfold worlds of harmonic theory by making centuries-old knowledge uniquely transparent.
Harmony Improvisator features
- Perfect harmonic improvisation
- Composing with the rules of classical harmonic theory – no professional knowledge required
- Complex cadences suitable for all styles of music
- Unique concept of harmonic pattern sequencing
- Automatic calculation of exciting harmonic suggestions
- Critical time advantage for creating harmonic frames of songs, soundtracks, and arrangements.
Harmony Improvisator is available as a VST effect plug-in for PC and Mac (Intel), priced at 99 EUR (incl. 19% tax) / $129 USD.