Cockos updates Reaper to v3.2
Cockos has released version 3.2 of Reaper, a complete multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing, and mastering environment.
Changes in Reaper v3.2
- Actions: FX last touched parameter: show TCP knob, envelope, param mod, MIDI learn, or alias.
- Autoload last project: does not load last project if it crashed on last load.
- Envelopes: fixed random crash when adding many points via pencil mode.
- FX: tempo-synced plugins account for project play rate.
- FX: Undo/redo on floating FX windows no longer restores window position.
- Item edge editing: update edge edit/timestretch cursor while editing.
- Screensets: save/restore extended mixer details with track views.
- MIDI editor: restore secondary sources on multiproject switches.
- Misc: fixed erratic ntdll crash when scrolling the arrange view.
- Missing media prompt: search button.
- ReaComp: smooth changes in wet/dry, automakeup gain.
- ReaDelay: smooth changes in tap volume/pan, wet/dry.
- ReaEQ: smooth frequency, gain, bandwidth changes (sweepable filters).
- ReaPlugs: denormal management improvements.
- ReaXcomp: smooth changes in gain, band frequency/threshold/ratio/gain.
- ReaXcomp: fancier ratio indicator.
- ReaVerb: OSX deconvolution support.
- ReaXcomp/ReaComp: RMS optimizations.
- ReaScript: GetSetChunkState chunk length limit increased to 1MB.
- ReaScript: added GetUserFileNameForRead.
- OSX: better CoreAudio samplerate setting (should not override bit depth, too).
- OSX: huge performance improvements (denormal management, alignment fixes).
- Save as: separate trim/convert options.
- Scrub: avoid runaway scrub when using arrow key navigation.
- Tab to transient: stop at media item start when tabbing backwards through transients.
- Tweaks to missing filename resolving (always resolve relative filenames to full).
- VST/AU: record automation from closed plugins that have internal MIDI control.
- Windows: added readahead buffer for live CD playback in Media Explorer.
Reaper is available to purchase for PC and Mac for $60 USD (discounted license) / $225 USD (full commercial license). A complete and uncrippled evaluation version Reaper can be downloaded from the website.
More information: Reaper