Cockos updates ReaPlugs to v2.0
Cockos has released version 2.0 of ReaPlugs, including two new plug-ins to the suite of free effect plug-ins for Windows.
Want to use some of the comprehensive FX plug-ins that REAPER provides, but stuck in another host? Haven’t made the switch yet? Fear not — you can download ReaPlugs, a package of FX that includes many of the plug-ins that come with REAPER, for free!
Changes in ReaPlugs v2.0
- Plug-ins brought up to date with their REAPER 3.1x relatives (many improvements)..
- Fixed leaking GDI resources on plugin unloads..
- ReaControlMIDI added:
- Flexible MIDI controls in VST format.
- Automate CC envelopes and bank/program selection, as FX parameters.
- Full sysex support.
- ReaJS added:
- Realtime user-editable effect processor.
- 64-bit internal audio processing, MIDI support, full PDC support, multichannel I/O support, graphics display support.
- Hundreds of included effects, including: delays, compressors, limiters, convolution, distortion, spectral noise editors, analyzers, loop samplers, creative effects.
- Create new effects from scratch, or modify existing effects to meet your needs.
- JS editor and debugger included, opens automatically when you edit a plug-in.
ReaPlugs is available as a free download for Windows PC (VST).