Convert images to sound with Skytopia SonicPhoto
Skytopia has released SonicPhoto, an audio program to convert from pictures to sound.
Use your existing photo collection or draw your own in Photoshop (or any other paint editor) and with a click of a button, watch SonicPhoto create the sound before your eyes.
Inspired by the existing PhotoSounder program from Michel Rouzic, SonicPhoto loses the internal paint editor and sound importer, but gains automatic and convincing stereo, and a unique harmony filter to help create distinct and professional effects ranging from sparkling synths and rippling arpeggios, to roaring bass and metallic drones.
- Create an infinite variety of sounds ranging based on the patterns found in any picture.
- Instrument and harmony quantization so you can create tonal sounds.
- Dozens of in-built presets, so you can immediately try sounds out and experiment.
- Convincing stereo is automatically added to all sounds.
- Very easy to use GUI with everything you need at a click of a button.
- Well thought out system for loading and save custom projects.
- Instantly adjust the quality to suit your needs (low for preview, high for final result).
- Unlimited upgrades to future versions, and hassle-free installation, without messing about with keys/passwords .
SonicPhoto for Windows is available to purchase starting at $39 USD. A free demo version is also available.
More information: SonicPhoto