AudioGaming has released AudioWind and AudioRain, two tools for creating wind and rain sound effects.
Using Procedural Audio technology, these two VSTp (“p” for procedural) will enable you to create wind and rain sounds for your productions.
Dedicated to sound designers and post-production professionals, these plug-ins will help you in your daily work to get the sounds you are looking for.
AudioWind and AudioRain features
- Clear interface with 5 levels of interaction each with different settings for optimal control over your sound.
- Build your sound form scratch or use the numerous presets available to help you start with a typical sound.
- Produce in mono, stereo, 2.1, 4.1 and even in 5.1 depending on your needs.
- With the randomize button, fetch sounds in real-time.
- Record automations on the fly and make your sounds evolve without having to cut/paste.
- Directly match your sounds to your scene.
The effect plugins are available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/RTAS) for the introductory price of 149 EUR each until 31 July, 2012 (regular 245 EUR each). A bundle of both is also available at 199 EUR, 50% off the regular price.
More information: AudioGaming