Inear Display has released Cruelle, a distortion effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Cruelle is a brutal distortion plugin designed to turn sounds into screaming feedback tones and glitch artifacts.
Combining an analog style filter with audio rate modulation and an aggressive digital distortion module with adjustable shape and feedback, Cruelle allows you to quickly create wild patches thanks to its intuitive and clean user interface.
- Analog Style Filter.
- Dedicated Audio Rate Modulator for the Filter Cutoff.
- Parallel Outputs for 4 Filter Types : Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Notch.
- 7 Classic Shapes for the Modulator.
- Modulation Rate from 0.001 Hz up to 1000 Hz.
- Oversampled Digital Distortion.
- Ability to Morph between 2 Distortion algorithms.
- Distortion Module Feedback.
- Ability to set the Filter either Pre or Post Distortion.
- Processed signal Amplitude control.
- Dry/Wet Control.
- Over 40 factory presets.
- Signal Visualizer.
- Clean Color Coded Interface.
- Scalable User Interface (up to 200%).
- Undo and Redo.
- Define a custom startup patch.
- Cross-Platform presets.
- MIDI Learn.
- MIDI program change support.
Cruelle for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for the introductory price of 9 EUR until June 5th, 2016 (regular 19 EUR). Prices ex. VAT.