Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Crysonic releases newB V2
Crysonic has released of newB V2, a bass enhancer and maximizer VST plug-in for Windows PC.
newB V2 has been redesigned from the ground up for better performance and more importantly much improved Audio quality together with a multitude of important additions. newB V2 now does it’s internal processing in a multi-band fashion. The low frequency Sub-harmonic generation algorithm now also behave in a much more Analog manner by looking at many more audio characteristics.
newB V2 features
- Sub Harmonic Bass Compression.
- Dynamic Response Curves.
- 5 Bass Presence settings.
- Original bass can be mixed in 100% or totally replaced.
- Variable from wide to narrow band high-pass crossover filter for generating sub-harmonics.
- Extremely easy and intuitive GUI.
- Mastering, Mixing, Tracking, Vocals, Guitars, Keyboards, Virtual Instruments and Live.
- 24bit/96Khz audio support.
- Highly optimized custom DSP code.
newB V2 is available as a VST plug-in for Windows PC for an introductory price of $52.95 USD until 20 Oct. 2008 (regular price is $64.95 USD, a Mac OSX version should be available soon). newB users can upgrade for $24.95 USD.
Visit Crysonic for more information.