Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
CRYSONIC releases nXtasy V2
With 64-Bit internal precision nXtasy can be used through out the entire chain of music production from tracking, live use to mixing and final mastering. The primary ability of nXtasy is to add multi-octave harmonics and en-duce tube like saturation effects.
It is especially potent for enhancing and adding punch and clarity to any audio material as well as enhancing any sound lacking in harmonic content.
- Multi-Octave Vintage Harmonic Adjustment
- Analog Saturation induction
- Tape Saturation induction
- Separate Left and Right Channel control
- Linking of Harmonics Channels
- Graphical LCD Panel
- Mouse Over Help / Hint per control
- Wet / Dry Mix Dial
- Full automation for all parameters via the host
- Extremely efficient CPU usage
- 64-bit internal precision
- 24bit/96Khz audio support
- Highly optimized assembly DSP code with Vectorization on the Mac OS X Platform
- Mastering, Mixing, Tracking, restoration, audio post production and track sweetening
nXtasy V2 is ‘Extremely CPU‘ efficient and can easily be applied to many tracks at once without straining system resources and thus opening many creative uses.
Comprising of a very user friendly interface with an LCD Panel layout, nXtasy V2 enables rapid tweaking to establish the right sound for your requirements.
nXtasy V2 is available in PC VST and Mac OSX AU & VST (PPC / Intel) UB formats and has an introduction price of $54.95 until 15 July (normal price $64.95). Previous CRYSONIC customers are eligible to purchase nXtasy V2 for $26.95.
A special time limited 50% discount ($295 instead of $584) for the CryEverything Audio Plugin Bundle is still available, featuring all currently available crysonic plugins (10 in total) including free upgrades to AU versions when they become available.
Other bundles with a 25% discount are available as well.