Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Crysonic releases SINDO V2
Crysonic has released version 2.0 of SINDO, a hybrid stereo image expander (widener) / narrower with many enhanced new features offering an extremely high level of mono compatibility with minimal side effects.
SINDO V2 offers a uniquely powerful stereo toolkit for digital editing,, mastering and tracking for all stereo audio material.
SINDO V2 features
- Greatly Improved Audio Quality.
- Cross-Over Selection and Adjustment to bias Stereo Separation.
- Targetable Rotations Per Frequency Range Without Altering Mix Level balance.
- True Global ‘Pan’ Without Altering Mix Level balance.
- Phase-compensated ‘ Shufflers ‘ for Low and Hi Stereo enhacement.
- Three Modes of operation to suit all Audio material.
- Individual Hi and Low Gain trim adjustments.
- Very Intuitive and easy to use User Interface.
- Extremely Transparent while retaining Mono-Compatibility.
- Minimum ‘ Phasiness’.
- Retaining the tonal character of original audio.
- Full automation for all parameters via the host.
- Custom and user presets.
- Very Low CPU usage.
- 64-bit internal precision.
- Highly optimized Assembly DSP code with Vectorization on the Mac OS X Platform.
SINDO V2 is available for Windows and Mac (AU UB/VST) and has an introductory price of $59.95 USD until July 1st. An upgrade for SINDO users is available at $27.95 USD.
Visit Crysonic for more information and a link to download a demo version of SINDO V2.