Crysonic releases Spectra C2 compressor effect plug-in
Crysonic has announced the release of Spectra C2, an all purpose compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
SPECTRA C2 is a Non-Transparent Compressor which is to say it imparts subtle but very desirable analog characteristics to any signal being processed. The all new Zero latency proprietary physics based algorithm employed allows Spectra C2 to be used in every step of music production from Tracking to Mastering and Live work for both mono and stereo signals.
Spectra C2 features
- Available for Mac OSX and PC (Native 64/32 Bit UB on the Mac).
- V2 Next Generation Physics Based Audio Compression Engine.
- Analog Physical Model Results with Unique Digital Style.
- Incredibly Intuitive and Easy to use Interface.
- ZERO Latency.
- Double Click to Reset, Option Click for Fine control.
- Very CPU efficient can be used on every track.
- Full 64-bit internal precision.
- Full Automation of all dials.
- Amazing UI.
Spectra C2 is available to purchase for the introductory price of $55 USD until 15th May, 2012 (regular $159 USD).