Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
CRYSONIC releases SpectraPhy LE
SpectraPhy LE has been designed to be used for tracking, mixing, Mastering and Live use or when ever a large quantity of limiters are required per project.
Just as in the original SpectraPhy the proprietary Crysonic physics based approach is employed at the core DSP level, ensuring a very transparent sound with maximum loudness and no digital-overs.
SpectraPhy LE features
- Proprietary Physics based Peak Limiting and Loudness Maximizing
- Look-ahead Brickwall limiting with no overshoots, less then 0.2 ms Delay
- Individual Left / Right Channel Limiting with Linking ability
- Graphical Spectrum and Attack / Release Display
- Pre-Smooth function to tame high transients
- Easily have 1-60 instances per project (Depending on Processor)
- Pre or Post output Spectrum
- Velocity Sensitive Dials for extreme precise adjustments
- Maximum transparent loudness
- Full Automation for all parameters PC and Mac OS X
- Intuitive GUI
- 64-bit internal precision
- 24bit/96Khz audio support
- Highly optimized custom DSP code
- Suitable for Mixing, Tracking, Mastering and Live use
- Assembly DSP code with Vectorization on the Mac OS X Platform
SpectraPhy LE is now available to purchase ($45 until 08/15/2007, $59 regular price) and is available for Mac OSX Universal Binary AU, VST and PC formats.