Crysonic has announced the release of version 2 of its flagship product SpectraPhy V2HD, a limiter / maximizer effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
SpectraPhy™ V2HD – is the second generation Mastering grade look-ahead brickwall audio limiter / maximizer and is now a full Multi-Band processor as well as the only audio plug-in to utilize the principals of mechanical physics for Audio processing. SpectraPhy V2HD breaks new ground in Audio processing for quality and easy of use to achieving exceptional professional results for Mastering, Mixing, Tracking and all Audio/ Music Production.
It is extremely efficient in processing while maintaining predictability and providing the best of breed outcome for all Pro Audio use together with it’s gorgeous new user Interface. SpectraPhy V2 provides complete independent gain threshold control for all individual L/R channels for each band and this is carried over to the Final Mastering level on the input channel. By utilizing the new Crysonic “Nephilim Audio Physics Engine” unlike other limiters, an unusual amount of audio limiting / maximization can be applied without any unwanted audible artifacts.
New in SpectraPhy V2HD
- Second Generation Physics based Peak Limiting and Audio Dynamics Maximization.
- Transparent Multi-Band Auto summing processor.
- Individual Gain Threshold adjustment of L/R channels for all Bands.
- Kalman Filter Based smoothing of peak transients.
- Linear or Exponential modes for imparting analog warmth.
- Cross-Over filter frequency selection component.
- Gorgeous and easy to follow User Interface.
- Look-ahead Brickwall limiting Algorithm with no overshoots.
SpectraPhy V2HD is available to purchase at the introductory price of $58 USD (60% off) until June 28th 2011. Previous Crysonic customers are eligible to purchase for $29.95 USD.