Crysonic updates Spectralive NXT to v3.5
Crysonic has released version 3.5 of Spectralive NXT, a spectral audio vitalizer effect for Windows and Mac.
Spectralive NXT V3.5 is offering an even greater number of enhanced features with much improved performance and quality including the ability to completely customize the UI colors via Hue, Saturation and Brightness dials. The UI settings are stored and can be individually tailored in each instance of the plug-in across multiple tracks for identification and ease of use. Spectralive NXT V3.5 is a completely re-coded new product with everything using 64-bit internal precision designed for high end professional use.
Other Spectralive features include an 11 Band Look-ahead Soft Peak limiter /EQ /Maximizer with intelligent clip warning assistant. Final Master Clipping prevention ensures your audio does not distort and this can be switched on or off. The New multi-band effects Mix Palette section provides you with an infinite combination of algorithms and processes to enable better targeting the source audio.
Changes in Spectralive NXT v3.5
- Dramatic UI and render performance increase Mac OSX and PC.
- Spectralive now comes in any color you wish, it’s your choice, adjust the hue, saturation AND brightness to you liking.
- Custom user presets – Save and Recall.
- Updated FFT Spectrum Display now much more accurate.
- New Bypass Button.
- Automation performance increase.
- Better mono compatibility.
- Much faster final audio render.
Spectralive NXT v3.5 is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU), priced at the introductory price of $69.95 USD until 25 February, 2010 (MSRP $144 USD). Previous Crysonic customers are eligible to update/crossgrade for $32.95 USD.